Philadelphia Federal Credit Union is offering a variety of banking products to serve its customers including the standard savings, checking, certificate of deposit (CD), money market, and/or IRA accounts. On this page, find their latest rates for these products and see how they stack with other financial institutions (banks and credit unions). Not all financial institutions offer promotions, such as sign-up bonuses, cash deals, referral rewards, and other various types of incentives, but if they offer one, we will list them here.
Bank bonuses and promotions shouldn’t be the only factor in choosing who to do your banking with. But why say no to free money! In addition to the deals this institution may offer, you should check what major nationwide banks are offering such as those from HSBC, Wells Fargo, and Chase. Or for more a comprehensive list, here are all of the banks and credit unions offering promotions.
Philadelphia Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Philadelphia and is the 8th largest credit union in the state of Pennsylvania. It is also the 256th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1951 and as of December of 2020, it had grown to 267 employees and 121,937 members at 11 locations.
Membership in Philadelphia Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship or study in Philadelphia or Columbia County or be a current or retired employee of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia Port Authority, Danville Area School District and over 100 area Select Employer Groups.
12800 Townsend Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19154
Philadelphia Federal Credit Union PROMOTIONS
Come here to find their latest offers, promotions, bonuses, and deals.
Philadelphia Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Referral Bonus
- Bonus Amount: $100
- Availability: PA
- How To Earn The Bonus:
- Refer a friend and both you and your friend can earn $100 bonus each.
- Your friend must open a new checking account with one qualifying service below:
- Direct Deposit
- Bill Payer
- Tuition Rewards Program
- IRA or Regular Savings Certificate
- Money Market Account
- Expiration Date: 9/30/2021
The Offer in Details
- PFCU CHECKING: No monthly fee
- KASASA CASH BACK CHECKING: No monthly fee
- KASASA TUNES CHECKING: No monthly fee
- PFCU BETTER CHECKING: $5 monthly fee, waived if balance is $1,000 or greater
- PFCU BETTER CHECKING: $5 monthly fee, waived if balance is $500 or greater
- All new accounts are subject to PFCU standard account membership terms and disclosures.
- Eligible account types are Basic and CU Succeed. Referring and new members must be active (by conducting at least six transactions) and remain in good standing in order to receive incentive within 90 days from the date of new member’s account opening.
- Existing primary members and joint owners opening a new membership do not qualify as a new member.
- Former members qualify as a new member provided their previous account was closed six months prior to the date of reopen. A member may not engage in fraudulent activity to earn a referral bonus.
- Member referral bonuses are taxable dividends and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- The first member who refers an eligible new member will receive the referral bonus. PFCU may modify the terms of the referral program without prior notice by modifying the referral program rules.
- PFCU reserves the right to end this program at any time. $100 incentive valid September 1-30, 2021 only.
Our Bottom Line
Compare this deal with our best bank offers here.
Current Bank Rates (updated: 10/18/2021)
Savings: 0.25%* (compare best savings rates)
Money Market: 0.10%* (compare best money market rates)
CD (1 year): 0.50%* (compare best CD rates)
Checking: 0.10%* (compare best checking rates)
IRA (1 year): 0.40% (compare best IRA rates)
- For banks that do offer promotions, see our bank promotions page here.
- You may also want to see our money deals page to learn about cool new products and earning free money while you’re at it. There are referral offers, investment products, cryptocurrency, and many other deals & bonuses.
- For a list of all banks, see our directory of banks. You will find other banks offering promotions and checking, savings, money market, CD, and/or IRA rates.
- For a list of all credit unions, see our directory of credit unions. You will find other credit unions offering promotions and checking, savings, money market, CD, and/or IRA rates.