Ally Bank offers promotions, deals, and bonuses ranging in various amounts on their banking products. We will look for their best and latest offers and list them right here for you to check out. Ally Invest, although a new player in the brokerage market, has provided exceptional value in their various financial products. You can find more bank deals here and brokerage and investment promotions here.
Ally Bank is a Utah-based Internet bank that focuses primarily on offering consumer savings products, including savings, checking, money market, certificate of deposit (CD), and IRA accounts. The bank also provides credit cards and auto financing services and tools on its lending side and helps customers determine whether to lease or buy a vehicle.
Find the latest deals from Top Bank Promotions here. You will find the best bank bonuses from these major nationwide banks:
Ally Bank PROMOTIONS
Find their latest promotions, deals, bonuses, and offers here.
Ally Bank : Up To $3,000 Brokerage Promotions
- What you’ll get: Up to $3,000
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Earn up to $3,000 bonus plus free trades for 90 days when you open an Ally Invest Brokerage Account and deposit or transfer anywhere from $10,000 to $2,000,000 or more in new money.
- Funding – Accounts must be opened by the expiration date and funded within 60 days of account opening.
- The qualifying deposit to open the new account must be from outside Ally Invest.
- The new account must be funded with a minimum qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more to receive the Minimum Cash Bonus
- The minimum qualifying funds to receive bonus offer must remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from the date of funding.
- Accounts will receive the specified credit, depending on the initial deposit amount, deposited into the account within ten (10) days of meeting the qualifying requirements.
- Once the account is credited, the bonus and initial qualifying deposit is not available for withdrawal for 300 days after the requirements have been met.
- If the qualifying deposit(s) are removed the bonus payout may be revoked.
- See the table below for the deposit required for each bonus amount.
|Your Bonus Amount||Deposit or Transfer Amount|
|$2,000||$1MM – $1.99MM|
|$1,200||$500k – $999.9k|
|$600||$250k – $499.9k|
|$300||$100k – $249.9k|
|$250||$25k – $99.9k|
|$100||$10k – $24.9k|
- When it expires: 12/31/2021
- $150 Transfer Fee Credit: Must complete a first-time ACATS account transfer of $2,500 or more to receive a Transfer Fee Credit of up $150 to cover the outgoing transfer fee from your current brokerage firm.
- ACAT forms must be received within 15 days of opening new account.
- Credit will be deposited to your account within 30 days of receipt of evidence of charge.
- This transfer reimbursement offer does not apply to Termination Fees or Maintenance Fees.
- Not valid for any retirement or ERISA qualified accounts.
- Offer is not transferable.
- Open to US residents only.
- Excludes current Ally Invest Securities, LLC account holders.
- Excludes former Ally Invest Securities, LLC (formerly TradeKing Securities LLC) account holders who have closed their accounts within the past 90 days.
Our Bottom Line
Ally Invest is is definitely worth considering for new users who are looking for a low-cost brokerage. Find more promotions for investment products here. To compare this deal with the best bank offers, see our bank promotions page.
Find our Top Bank Promotions here. We recommend offers from nationwide banks such as Chase Bank ($400 business & $225 personal checking bonus), HSBC Bank (up to $600 checking offer), Bank of America ($100 checking deal), and Citibank (up to $2,000 savings & up to $2,000 business checking bonuses).