America First Credit Union is offering our men and women of the Armed Services with exclusive offers and promotions for their checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit (CD), and/or IRA accounts. We regularly update this page so check back often for the latest information on this financial institution. To help you compare its offering with other financial institutions, we have gathered their current rates for these products. You will find them below along with links to check how they stack against thousands of other banks and credit unions. We have worked tirelessly to comb through thousands of bank account deals and current bank rates so that you don’t have to do the digging yourself.
You may find that major nationwide banks such as Chase, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Axos and Bank of America may offer stronger sign-up deals, but these local community banks and credit unions may have better rates and customer service. If you do want to find the best cash bonuses from both local and nationwide banks and credit unions, you can find promotional deals here.
America First Credit Union is headquartered in Riverdale and is the largest credit union in the state of Utah. It is also the 7th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1939 and as of December of 2020, it had grown to 2,952 employees and 1,165,985 members at 116 locations.
Membership in America First Credit Union is open to those who live, work, regularly conduct business, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Salt Lake County, Utah or within a 12 mile radius of the Mesquite Nevada Post Office; or in Utah County, or Juab County, Utah; or in Clark County and portions of Lincoln County, Nevada. Membership is also open to owners, employees, suppliers and their employees, or associated companies and their employees involved in the food industry in Utah and to employees, or members of a Select Employee Group (SEG) or of an affiliated association in Utah. (Membership requirements are listed in the credit union’s online application).
4774 S 1300 W Bldg 3
Riverdale, UT 84405
Find the latest deals from Top Bank Promotions here. You will find the best bank bonuses from these major nationwide banks:
America First Credit Union PROMOTIONS
Get their latest promotions here:
Current Bank Rates (updated: 01/02/2022)
Savings: 0.05% (compare best savings rates)
Money Market: 0.10%* (compare best money market rates)
CD (1 year): 0.35% (compare best CD rates)
Checking: 0.05% (compare best checking rates)
IRA (1 year): 0.35% (compare best IRA rates)
Here are some other banks or credit unions in Arizona offering cash bonus deals:
|Western State Bank|
|Arizona Central Credit Union|
|Desert Financial Credit Union|
|Vantage West Credit Union|
- No other promotions found at this time. They will be listed here when a new promotion is available. Below are some banks in Idaho offering cash bonuses that you can consider if you’re looking for promotions:
- See these additional Nevada banks and credit unions offering cash bonuses and deals.
- For banks that do offer promotions, see our bank promotions page here.
- You may also want to see our money deals page to learn about cool new products and earning free money while you’re at it. There are referral offers, investment products, cryptocurrency, and many other deals & bonuses.
- For a list of all banks, see our directory of banks. You will find other banks offering promotions and checking, savings, money market, CD, and/or IRA rates.
- For a list of all credit unions, see our directory of credit unions. You will find other credit unions offering promotions and checking, savings, money market, CD, and/or IRA rates.
Our Bottom Line
Their current bank rates are good compared to what is available on the market. While no current cash promotions or bonuses are available, you can find a list of all bank and credit union that offer promotions here.
Find our Top Bank Promotions here. We recommend offers from nationwide banks such as Chase Bank ($400 business & $225 personal checking bonus), HSBC Bank (up to $600 checking offer), Bank of America ($100 checking deal), and Citibank (up to $2,000 savings & up to $2,000 business checking bonuses).
—– RECOMMENDED PROMOTIONS —-