Eclipse Bank, Inc. is offering its community with a solid mix of banking products such as checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit (CD), and/or IRA accounts. We regularly update this page so check back often for the latest information on this financial institution. To help you compare its offering with other financial institutions, we have gathered their current rates for these products. You will find them below along with links to check how they stack against thousands of other banks and credit unions. We have worked tirelessly to comb through thousands of bank account deals and current bank rates so that you don’t have to do the digging yourself.
You may find that major nationwide banks such as Chase, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Axos and Bank of America may offer stronger sign-up deals, but these local community banks and credit unions may have better rates and customer service. If you do want to find the best cash bonuses from both local and nationwide banks and credit unions, you can find promotional deals here.
Eclipse Bank, Inc. is headquartered in Louisville and is the 73rd largest bank in the state of Kentucky. It is also the 2,869th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 2005 and as of December of 2020, it had grown to 30 employees at 1 location.
3827 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40207
Find the latest deals from Top Bank Promotions here. You will find the best bank bonuses from these major nationwide banks:
Eclipse Bank, Inc. PROMOTIONS
Come here to find their latest offers, promotions, bonuses, and deals.
- No other promotions found at this time. They will be listed here when a new promotion is available.
- For banks that do offer promotions, see our bank promotions page here.
- You may also want to see our money deals page to learn about cool new products and earning free money while you’re at it. There are referral offers, investment products, cryptocurrency, and many other deals & bonuses.
- For a list of all banks, see our directory of banks. You will find other banks offering promotions and checking, savings, money market, CD, and/or IRA rates.
- For a list of all credit unions, see our directory of credit unions. You will find other credit unions offering promotions and checking, savings, money market, CD, and/or IRA rates.
Our Bottom Line
Their current bank rates are good compared to what is available on the market. While no current cash promotions or bonuses are available, you can find a list of all bank and credit union that offer promotions here.
Find our Top Bank Promotions here. We recommend offers from nationwide banks such as Chase Bank ($400 business & $225 personal checking bonus), HSBC Bank (up to $600 checking offer), Bank of America ($100 checking deal), and Citibank (up to $2,000 savings & up to $2,000 business checking bonuses).
—– RECOMMENDED PROMOTIONS —-