Susquehanna Community Bank is offering its community a mix of banking products such as checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit (CD), and/or IRA accounts. On this page you will find the current rates for these products along with cash promotions we found through public sources. Be sure to check how they stack against thousands of other banks and credit unions
Some financial institutions may not offer any promotions at the moment but we will keep monitoring the market and will share them with you as soon as one is available. If one isn’t currently being offered, look for the best cash bonuses and promotional deals here. You will find bonus deals from major nationwide banks such as Chase, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Axos and Bank of America along with local community banks and credit unions. We like local banks and CU’s because they often offer more competitive rates and customer service. On the other hand, nationwide banks offer wider availability.
If you’re looking for other types of deals to make and save money, take a look at our money deals page for the latest referral, investment, cryptocurrency, and other bonuses. Now, let’s take a closer look at this financial institution.
Susquehanna Community Bank is headquartered in West Milton and is the 77th largest bank in the state of Pennsylvania. It is also the 1,649th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1920 and as of December of 2020, it had grown to 89 employees at 7 locations.
940 High Street
West Milton, PA 17886
Find the latest deals from Top Bank Promotions here. You will find the best bank bonuses from these major nationwide banks:
Susquehanna Community Bank PROMOTIONS
Come here to find their latest offers, promotions, bonuses, and deals.
- No other promotions found at this time. They will be listed here when a new promotion is available.
- For banks that do offer promotions, see our bank promotions page here.
- You may also want to see our money deals page to learn about cool new products and earning free money while you’re at it. There are referral offers, investment products, cryptocurrency, and many other deals & bonuses.
- For a list of all banks, see our directory of banks. You will find other banks offering promotions and checking, savings, money market, CD, and/or IRA rates.
- For a list of all credit unions, see our directory of credit unions. You will find other credit unions offering promotions and checking, savings, money market, CD, and/or IRA rates.
Our Bottom Line
Their current bank rates are good compared to what is available on the market. While no current cash promotions or bonuses are available, you can find a list of all bank and credit union that offer promotions here.
Find our Top Bank Promotions here. We recommend offers from nationwide banks such as Chase Bank ($400 business & $225 personal checking bonus), HSBC Bank (up to $600 checking offer), Bank of America ($100 checking deal), and Citibank (up to $2,000 savings & up to $2,000 business checking bonuses).
—– RECOMMENDED PROMOTIONS —-